STRATFORD STUDIO TOUR 2020
Due to circumstances the 2020 Stratford Studio Tour will be by invitation only.
The Stratford Studio Tour is an opportunity for artists who are residents of the City of Stratford and surrounding area, along with some guest artists, to connect with art lovers. Accepted artists will be given the opportunity to showcase and sell their art, invite the public to access their studio spaces, view demonstrations and share their creative process.
The Stratford Studio Tour is managed by a steering committee and supported by the Stratford Tourism Association. Our goal is to feature exciting and diverse artwork that highlights the talents of established career artists as well as newly discovered rising stars. Applicant’s work will be juried on quality, consistency and professionalism.
Studios within city limits who wish to open their studio doors and potentially host other artists must submit photos of their studio space and complete a Participating Studio Form to ensure suitability of space for hosting, safety requirements, etc.
The Tour strives for a balanced representation of media and an optimal number of artists. Guest artists will be capped at approximately 25% of the total number of participants.
We cannot guarantee that all applications will be accepted.
Benefits of Participation:
- Promotion of the Stratford Studio Tour by the Stratford Tourism Alliance throughout southwestern Ontario.
- Promotion of your work and exhibition location on the tour brochure and website.
- Participation in a full-colour, year round studio tour brochure/studio guide. Each participant’s section will consist of one image, name, location, hours and contact information. (15,000 circulated)
- Exposure through the Tour’s extensive website, and social media sites.
- Mass marketing of the Tour through social media, local newspapers, magazines, local radio coverage and the huge marketing umbrella of the Stratford Tourism Association.
- An opportunity for radio interviews, etc. spotlighting your studio
- Wrap Up party after the Tour
- Signage to display on your property during the Tour.
- Supply of brochures for distribution.
- An opportunity to showcase your art in Stratford, one of Canada’s Premier Arts Communities
- Meeting, networking and receiving support from other artists.
Important Dates for 2020 Applications
November 30, 2019 – Last day to submit applications and applicable fees with no exceptions.
Completed application and applicable fees, with images placed on a Flash Drive or CD/DVD can be mailed to:
Stratford Studio Tour
590 Forman Avenue